Followers

Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Listening to the Whispers


Dare to Be Extraordinary...Because You Are!

After leaving the corporate world a few years back, I started offering business coaching to business owners. I thought that would be the best and most lucrative path to take. I offered Productivity and Performance coaching and was very successful with my clients. 

When I recently started blogging, I noticed how many topics I had listed that were to be about performance and productivity. I was in the middle of writing about a topic that I knew so well, yet I struggled to find the words and my heart wasn't in it. Because I was stuck in having to be significant and relevant, or at least I thought I had to be, I struggled to write anything I thought was from my heart, enlightening or powerful, even though it had been my expertise for years.

Over that past couple of years, I have been searching my heart for what I am to do now; what lights me up and fulfills my purpose.  I kept hearing follow the process and more will be revealed. What process am I supposed to be following? Similar to the quote in the movie Field of Dreams "if you build it, they will come," I got the message to follow my heart, stay focused and trust the process and take the next step and action. 

I recognized that when I talked about presence, authentic self, aging with grace, loving kindness, and so on, my heart would light up. Therefore, I am listening to my heart, and no longer defined by the brilliant career of my past, but now living into my new authentic expression of self. 

It delights me to no end that I have found my way back to my purpose and what lights up my heart, which is to empower women to find their passion and embrace their beauty from the inside out.

A journey of a 1,000 miles begins with a single step - Lao Tzu  Take a step and then another and another and trust the process! 


Empowering women to find their passion is my passion. If you desire help, contact me via my online calendaring tool. I look forward to connecting with you! https://peggy2.youcanbook.me 

I am excited to share my new online course that addresses looking and feeling fabulous at every age and every stage of your life. Join my waitlist to be notified as to when the preview course will be offered. View upcoming course 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome read!

The Powerful Language of Clothing & Appearance

  Clothes are inevitable.  They are nothing less than the furniture of the mind made visible.  - James Laver, Style in Costume Your Image an...