Followers

Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Feeling overwhelmed, distracted, stressed? How are you getting it all done?

Feeling overwhelmed, distracted, stressed? How are you getting it all done?


As you can imagine, stress has a profound affect on our health and how we show up in life...or not. 

How do you plan to get it all done without burning yourself out? The world and all of it's issues are not going to go away, so what are you going to do to maintain a healthy, happy balance in your life? 




Another aspect of stress that we have all had to adjust to is working from home. In "normal" times, working from home is nice, however being homebound due to the pandemic and self-isolation has been challenging. We have had to adapt to a new work environment that isn't always an ideal work place, causing more stress and distractions. It is important that you find calm in your day, and I also suggest a good laugh throughout the day...does a world of good as far as shifting you mood.😉

I personally experienced burn out from working long stressful hours. My health and my effectiveness were compromised. Even when I went to the gym during that period of my life, I was exercising as another task to get done. I am an accomplished competent woman, that was driven to be successful and accomplish way more than what was good for my wellbeing. At the end of the day, I was wiped out and not very happy.

Stress and distractions and living in overwhelm are a way of life for many people. I was on that path years ago. I realized that if I continued down that stressful path, the quality of my life would be greatly jeopardized, and my heart was not in it. I gained a lot of knowledge and earned promotions and accolades for what I had accomplished. So in a sense, I was a success...but where was I with myself...not a happy girl. I also knew in my heart that I needed to get back into my game. So, listening to the whispers in my heart, I am back in my game and love fulfilling my purpose.

Here are a few quick reminders to help you be more balanced and centered:
  • Be well and do what keeps you well
  • Be a constant gardener and weed out the negative thoughts and beliefs
  • Be kind and compassionate
  • Be more forgiving of yourself and of others
  • Be fabulous - because you are!
In closing, I want to thank you for reading and commenting on my posts. I appreciate you and wish you well always! 


Empowering women to find their passion is my passion. If you desire help, contact me via my online calendaring tool. I look forward to connecting with you! https://peggy2.youcanbook.me  

I am excited to share my new online course that addresses looking and feeling fabulous at every age and every stage of your life. Join my waitlist to be notified as to when the preview course will be offered.  See upcoming courses





1 comment:

Denise said...

Peggy, you always come up with a great turn of phrase. I love this one. Be a constant gardener and weed out the negative thoughts and beliefs

The Powerful Language of Clothing & Appearance

  Clothes are inevitable.  They are nothing less than the furniture of the mind made visible.  - James Laver, Style in Costume Your Image an...