Followers

Monday, August 16, 2021

Extraordinary at Every Age!


“I’m not bad, I’m just drawn that way.” - Jessica Rabbit Quote from the movie - Who Framed Roger Rabbit - Warner Bros.

 

Dare to be extraordinary! That’s my motto and one that I practice, especially as I age. It’s a whole new level of accepting my beauty and seeing myself through loving eyes, rather than a critical, “I’m aging” conversation when I look in the mirror. Yes, I am aging, we all are in some phase of our lives aging from birth on. We are not Benjamin Button - lol. 

 

As George Bernard Shaw said, “We don’t stop playing because we grow old; we grow old when we stop playing.” He also said, “Youth is wasted on the young.” I challenge you to keep playing, it’s essential to your vitality and wellbeing. It’s one of my beauty and anti-aging secrets. 

 

Having recently been through breast surgery, I can tell you that my ability to be connected to the joy and privilege of my life has been the number one key to healing as well as I am. I have also had the opportunity to release limiting beliefs and behaviors that I have been holding onto. No need to congest my being with the past. I am also redefining my sexiness. In other words, I am getting my sexy back, but at a whole new level. I keep shifting up and letting go into my beauty, my heart and loving myself back into existence. I put myself on the shelf for a while, however, cancer was the wakeup call.

 

Wake up to your magnificent, sexy, beautiful, confident, joyful, badass woman that you are. It’s time to stand powerfully in our presence and light the world with beauty. I dare you to be extraordinary at every age and every stage of your life.


Empowering women to find their passion is my passion. If you desire help, contact me via my online calendaring tool. I look forward to connecting with you! https://peggy2.youcanbook.me

I am excited to share my new online course that addresses looking and feeling fabulous at every age and every stage of your life. Join my waitlist to be notified as to when the preview course will be offered. View the upcoming course




No comments:

The Powerful Language of Clothing & Appearance

  Clothes are inevitable.  They are nothing less than the furniture of the mind made visible.  - James Laver, Style in Costume Your Image an...